PART 2 – QURANIC MODEL OF TAZKIYAH
- What is the Quranic model of tazkiyah and what is the nabawi model of tazkiyah?
- We always begin with our primary sources.
- We always launch any aspect of Islam from the primary sources of deen – the Quran and Sunnah of our Prophet ﷺ.
- Allah SWT has emphasized the importance of tazkiyah in the Quran-e-Kareem.
- Also, Allah SWT has stressed that our entire success on the day of judgement will be based on whether we can bring to Allah SWT a purified heart.
- Yawma-la-yanfau-maal … Remember, recall that day, prepare yourself for that day when neither your sons or wealth will be of any benefit …
- The only person that will benefit on that day will be that person who will bring a pure and untainted heart to Allah SWT.
- Salim means sahih and saalim. A pure, purified, untainted and unblemished spiritual heart.